Clocip Dusting Powder 100gm
Mkt: Cipla Ltd
- Helps alleviate various fungal infections
- Comes with an in-built duster for accurate application of the powder
- Can be especially effective against pityriasis
- Relieves common skin infections like athlete’s foot, ringworm etc.
Information about Clocip Dusting Powder
- This anti-fungal powder is useful for treating a wide range of fungal infections caused specifically by Trichophyton species of fungi and certain yeasts like the Candida species
- It effectively eliminates fungal infections of the skin by destroying their cell membranes and helping prevent their recurrence
- This powder can also absorb excess sweat and control excessive itching to keep you comfortable
- Its skin infection control formulation can reduce the spread of infections and is especially effective against a dermatological ailment called pityriasis which causes flaky and scaly skin
Good To Know:
Comes in a plastic bottle with a built-in duster to pour the powder in a controlled manner over the affected areas.
Concerns It Can Help With:
Fungal and bacterial skin infections like athlete’s foot, ringworm, etc.
Apply 2 – 3 times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Direction For Use:
- Pull open the blue coloured plastic cap and open the pores of the duster with a toothpick or any other such object
- Gently dust the powder over the affected area
- Avoid dusting too much or too little of the powder to avoid wastage
- Coat the affected area properly with the powder to maximise effectiveness
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- The powder may cause some side effects like blisters, skin peeling, and irritation in the area of application. Consult a healthcare professional before using this powder
- Avoid overusing the powder as it is medicated
- Keep out of reach of children
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
A licensed vendor partner from your nearest location will deliver this product. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your doctor’s Rx and the availability of this medicine.
Rx not required
Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Contents Metioned Here Is Only For Information Purpose, It Is Always Advisable To Consult The Physician/Doctor