Dr Ortho an Ayurvedic Medicine Oil (60ml)
- Brand: Dr Ortho Ayurvedic
Pain, Swelling and Stiffness in Joints, Back Pain and Injuries
Ingridents of Dr. Ortho Oil
- It is also known as ‘Flaxseed oil/Linseed oil’ and has rich source of healing compounds and anti-inflammatory compounds. The flaxseed oil contains essential Fatty Acids specifically, omega 3-Fatty Acids, which has the capability to reduce inflammation in joints and muscles.
- cinnamomum-camphora in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil It’s also known as ‘Camphor oil’ that has analgesic effects and helps in stimulating the blood circulation across cold, stiff muscles and limbs. Camphor oil is very useful in various painful conditions such as joint pain and sore pain.
- mentha-piperita in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil The oil preparation of ‘Pepper mint’ is highly valuable in chronic pain conditions such as body ache, joint and muscular pains.
- pinus-roxburghii in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil The ‘Cheed oil’ is well known for analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity. The Cheed Oil is a rich source of saponins and flavonoids that has inhibitory effects on enzyme involved in the induction of inflammations. Thus, oil of ‘Cheed Pine’ is the best alternative for joint aches, swellings and pains.
- gaultheria-fragrantissima in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil It is also known as ‘Gandapura’ and has anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties. The oil application of ‘Gandapura’ benefits in various pains associated with joints, muscles and rheumatism.
- vitex-negundo in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil Also known as ‘Nirgundi’ and is beneficial in neuralgia, aches and pains.
- celastrus-paniculatus in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil The seed oil of ‘Jyotishmati’ contains effective phytochemicals that helps in reducing pain associated with muscles, joints and shoulders. The presence of active molecules helps in the inhibition of the inflammation inducing intermediates.
- sesamum-indicum in Dr Ortho Joint Pain Relief Ayurvedic oil The oil preparation of ‘Til oil’ has many advantageous in relieving from mild to severe pain. Til oil has been designated as one of the best alternative and complementary approach to reduce in pain associated with muscles, joints and shoulders.
Dosages of Dr. Ortho Oil
Dr Ortho oil dosage for Joint Pain Treatment Apply 5 ml to 10 ml on the affected part, gently massage for 5 minutes twice daily or as directed by the physician. It is advised to warm a small portion of oil before application.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
A licensed vendor partner from your nearest location will deliver this product. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your doctor’s?? and the availability of this medicine.
Dr Ortho Ayurvedic
Prescription Not Required
As per direction