Flamingo Abdominal Belt XXL
- Brand: Ascent Meditech Limited
Mkt: Ascent Meditech Limited
- Used to support the core while working out or performing various activities
- Flamingo abdominal belt help to speed up the recovery process post-surgery
- Recommended by doctors after a C-section, bariatric surgery, an exploratory laparotomy and hysterectomy
Information about Flamingo Abdominal Belt XXL
Uses of Flamingo Abdominal Belt:
It is used to support the abdominal area and provides comfort to the back as well.
Product Specification and Features of Flamingo Abdominal Belt
- The abdominal belt after delivery provides support to the back and relieves pain
- The abdominal belt is used to support the core while working out or heavy lifting
- Flamingo abdominal belt may help to speed up the recovery process post-surgery
- Can be recommended by doctors after a C-section, bariatric surgery, an exploratory laparotomy and hysterectomy
- Abdominal belt may help to support after a surgical incision and help relieve pain, reduce swelling and provides support while walking
Directions For Use:
- Wrap the belt around the abdomen preferably under the clothes, closing it on the front side
- The belt should be snug and not too tight to block blood circulation and can breathe without any discomfort
Safety Information and Precautions:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place
About the brand
Flamingo is a well known growing brand that aids progress and supports an individual to live to the fullest with the help of a wide range of quality products that provides support and solution to the pain. Flamingo deals in orthopaedic soft goods, healthcare, wound-care and mobility products. It fulfils customers specific needs as they offer a diverse range of products across categories to meet the specific needs of our valued customers.
- Wearing an abdominal belt improve the quality of life and gives better compression and more strength to the back and abdomen
- Always keep the abdominal belt clean and dry. It may irritate the skin and increase the risk of infection if it gets dirty or wet
- Exercising daily has numerous health benefits. Focus on exercises that help to strengthen your back and core which may help to further injury
- Eat fruits and vegetables which help to increase your calcium and vitamin D content in the body. Strong bones may help prevent osteoporosis
Q. What is the use of an abdominal belt?
It can help to reduce post-pregnancy belly fat which may occur due to c-section delivery.
Q. How many days should the abdominal belt be worn? It depends on the type of surgery you had, it can be worn for up to six weeks and the duration can be reduced as the recovery goes on.
Q. Can we sleep wearing an abdominal belt?
Yes, you can but make sure it not too tight or else it will stop blood circulation and too much compression may slow down the healing process.
Q. How to wear the abdominal belt?
Put on the belt around the abdomen, under the clothes but make sure it is not too tight, or else too much compression may slow the healing process.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
A licensed vendor partner from your nearest location will deliver this product. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your doctor’s Rx and the availability of this medicine.
Ascent Meditech Limited
Prescription Not Required
As per direction