Nestle Peptamen Peptide Based Diet Powder – Vanilla Flavour 400 gm (Tin)
- Brand: Nestle India Ltd
Out of stock
Mkt: Nestle India Ltd
Email when stock available
PEPTAMEN is a peptide based diet for the dietary management of individuals with impaired GI functions.
- Peptamen is 100% hydrolyzed whey protein for improved tolerance in individuals with impaired GI function.
- It Contains 70% of total fat as MCT for easy absorption.
- It Contains 40.3 g of hydrolysed whey protein/litre.
- PEPTAMEN is by its nature gluten free.
Directions for Use
- Wash hands. Follow the feeding chart & select the volume to be prepared.
- Measure clean, pre-boiled water ( room temperature) and pour into a clean container. Wash bottle, teat & Cap.
- Scoop and level the desired amount of powder using the scoop in the tin or weigh by grams. Use only enclosed scoop.
- Add powder to the water & immediately stir until well mixed.
- Pour into a clean container, cover & refrigerate.
- After each use, store the scoop inside the can.
- Shall be stored out of the reach of children.
- Not for parenteral use
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
A licensed vendor partner from your nearest location will deliver this product. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your doctor?s and the availability of this medicine.
Nestle India Ltd
Prescription Not Required
Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Contents Metioned Here Is Only For Information Purpose, It Is Always Advisable To Consult The Physician/Doctor