Similac Neosure Powder 400 gm-Tin
- Formula For Premature Baby
- (Born Before 37 Weeks)
- Similac Neosure is a spray dried infant milk formula for premature/low birth weight infants
- Similac Neosure is scientifically designed to improve growth in premature/low birth weight infants
- Similac Neosure contains DHA, choline, iron, taurine, iodine, folic acid and zinc that are known to support a baby’s brain development
For over 85 years, Abbott Nutrition has set the standards for science-based infant nutrition and has been nourishing millions of babies worldwide. Similac Neosure is a spray dried infant milk formula for premature/low birth weight infants. It is scientifically designed to improve growth in premature/low birth weight infants. Similac Neosure contains DHA, Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic acid and Zinc that are known to support baby’s brain development.
- Similac Isomil Contains: Soy based, milk free, lactose free spray dried infant formula.
- Essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals (such as Calcium and Iron) that are known to support healthy growth of the baby.
- Meets the special nutritional needs of infants suffering from lactose intolerance, milk allergy and diarrhoea.
Directions for Use
- Use as directed by your baby’s physician.
- Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula.
- Failure to follow these instructions can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby.
- Although Similac NeoSure powder is formulated for premature/low birth weight infants, powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature/low birth weight infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s physician.
- Use water that has previously been heated at a full rolling boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool and follow mixing instructions carefully.
- Use only the scoop enclosed in this tin to measure Similac NeoSure powder.
- If you prepare more than one feeding, it must be refrigerated at 35º – 40º F (2º – 4º C) and used within 24 hours.
- Once feeding begins, use within one hour or discard.
- Your baby’s health depends on carefully following these easy directions.
- Although Similac NeoSure powder is formulated for premature / low birth weight infants, powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature / low birth weight infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s physician.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
A licensed vendor partner from your nearest location will deliver this product. Once the pharmacy accepts your order, the details of the pharmacy will be shared with you. Acceptance of your order is based on the validity of your doctor’s Rx and the availability of this medicine.
Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Prescription Not Required
As per direction