Return & Refund Policy
Medi2All RETURN POLICY, REFUND, CANCELLATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES POLICY
Medi2All.com (“Medi2All”) team facilitates processing correct products in right conditions/ without any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend the items are checked at the time of delivery.
‘Return’ means an action of giving back the product ordered at Medi2All website by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (Products with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal):
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we’d be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. Medi2All reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to Medi2All after 7 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, Medi2All shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If Medi2All finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. Medi2All shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the seller concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Medi2All reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Medi2All in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer’s packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
Category of Non-Returnable Product: Certain categories of products marked as non- returnable on product page, will not qualify for the Return as per Medi2All Return policy. The details of the non- returnable products are mentioned below:
Type of Products
Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder, Wipes and Wipe Warmers
Glucometer Lancet/Strip, Healthcare Devices and Kits, Surgical, Health Monitors
|All damage or un sealed products.|
- RETURN PROCESS:
- For Return intimation, please visit medi2all.com/contact and chat with us from 9AM to 7PM, Monday to Saturday.
- Medi2All customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Medi2All will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
- Additional Note –
Items marked as “Non-Returnable” on the product detail page or items whose return window has expired cannot be returned. If such an item is indeed returned along with another returnable item, Medi2All will disallow a refund or return of the “Non-Returnable” product to you when our partner licensed retail pharmacy verifies the returned item(s
- REFUND PROCESS:
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
The amount is expected to reflect in your account after completion of verification from the seller as per the following timelines:
Method of Payment
Refund Timeframe (after successful verification from third party pharmacy/ seller)
M2A wallet and Cash on Delivery [Note: refunds for cash on delivery orders shall be reflecting in your M2A wallet.]
1 business day
1-3 business days
7-10 business days subject to the bank turnaround time and RBI Guidelines.
2-3 business days
- ONLINE CONSULTATION:
In case of online consultation, a customer will be eligible to raise a request for Refund only in case the consultation query is not replied within specified timeline.
The customer is required to raise the Refund request with Medi2All customer care within 72 (seventy-two) hours from the time of submission of query or receiving of response. The request for the Refund will be validated by Medi2All customer care team.
In case of valid Refund, the same will be done by crediting the bank account of the customer. Refund process shall be completed within 30 (thirty) days from the date of submission of the request for Refund.
- SHIPPING CHARGES
Estimated shipping charges are calculated as per the value of the order and can be viewed in the cart section at the time of checkout. For any further shipping related information, please write to email@example.com
For any further Refund related information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CANCELLATION POLICY
The customer can cancel the order for the product till Medi2All or seller ship it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
There may be certain orders that Medi2All partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our partners.
Medi2All also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Medi2All as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
iii. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
No cancellation charges shall be levied for cancellation of an order in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Assured Delivery Cashback Eligibility:
1.Kindly note the following criteria for eligibility for assured delivery Cashback:
1.1 Delivery assurance is for the date of delivery and not for the time of delivery.
1.2 Cashback is applicable only for orders with value more than INR 499/-
1.3 Applicable in select pin-codes only, the customer shall be informed of his eligibility at the time of placing the order on the checkout page.
1.4 If eligible, cashback will be processed within 48 hours of order delivery/completion.
1.5 Orders, where delay is from customer’s end, will not be considered for the cashback.